Ensuring you can always Connex
Think of it like getting your car serviced or getting a ‘general checkup’ at the doctor. Regularly scheduling of preventative maintenance can give you confidence that your important electrical infrastructure is running as it should and that there are no major hiccups on the horizon. Having a building that is maintained regularly ensures an efficient and effective infrastructure that will provide you with;
- Less equipment downtime.
- Fewer interruptions to critical operations.
- Longer asset life.
- Improved efficiency (assets in good repair tend to operate better)
- Increased workplace safety and improved compliance with OSHA.
We will swing by and check things over for you to make sure everything continues running smoothly.
- Body Protected (BPA) & Cardio Patient areas
- Emergency & Exit Lighting
- Electrical Appliances
- Thermographic surveys
- Safety Switches (Residual Current Device – RCD)
- Lightning Protection
- Power Factor Correction Units
- Solar Panel Systems